When walking down Market Street on my way to visit Chelsea at work, I found this taped to the side of a newspaper vending box. Quotes: “There will be no more possible options of prostitution…” and “The Sex Bumpmobile ‘Last Option’ on Girls Lives was shut down by me weeks ago”.
*Update On Money Unpaid To Me And Evil Needed To Be Stopped* *Please Read* *by: Jennifer “Jenna” Pincetl* *Very Important* *Febuary 7, 2008*
- Any and all money owed to me has still not been paid to me and I continue to suffer from being broke on the streets
- Many people must be lying and saying they have paid me because this seems to be a surprise to many
- The Sex Bumpmobile ‘Last Option’ on Girls Lives was shut down by me weeks ago because nobody ever brought the money owed to me by 6pm the next day. *There will be no more possible options of prostitution as a way for people to make money to pay what they owe me; I never approved of this option, instead people insisted on it - Now It Is Option Over
- I am still always waiting, usually around Telegraph Ave, Berkely, Market St, SF, or Downtown Oakland (Santa Cruz, Pacific Ave Dec 28 - Jan 5) to be paid money owed to me
- There are now people doing evil and sex cult rituals having stolen cocaine and money owed (+ other things of mine) to me and using themselves –
- I never approved nor would have approved of this behavior and it has been causing me and many others intense suffering - Please Stop Them All By Any Means Necessary!